Badges of Honor are not your infirmities but what you learned from them.
Strength only comes from challenges. Challenges.., strength.., reward!
Nobodies who became some-bodies with God: “Man adds.., God multiplies.”
Lessons from That Woman and her oil:
- When in trouble or challenged, ask God for a new perspective.
- Use what you have to get what you need/want.
- Sow where you want to go.
- “Give it to get it.” Ask.. seek.. knock!
- If it intimidates you, you are on the right path!
- She became a distribution for God.
- “I can” ultimately always involves others.
- She did not depend on her-self.
- She said “I can.. they did.”
- She had to believe against all reason!
- “When you can’t… God can.”
- “Seek the Who.., then the what.”
- When contemplating your desire/problem and solution…
Seek God! “I can.. always effects others. Christ led- Christ results.
So that you can say… “I can… we did.”
“I CAN… WE DID… BECAUSE LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.., GOD IS LOVE!”